Children have a natural instinct to learn and succeed when they enjoy what they are doing. Beyond academics, children need an environment where they can unwind from the routine, explore their talent and hone their skills.
After School Programs are excellent choice, that provide children an opportunity to learn, enjoy and relax. After-school clubs built around themes as science, math, art, sports and more, are a great way to enhance students’ cognitive, social and emotional development by providing an environment rich with multitude of fun and enriching activities.
Our After School Club concepts are sure to help children develop socially as well as help them learn to work as a team and move ideas forward which will serve them well throughout their life.
We are glad to present “ELLY CLUB – an after school program” to balance and complement the academic experience. Elly Club is one stop solution for parents who are looking to manage their child’s interest and time. Children will have different clubs to explore under Elly Club.
Currently we are launching "Junior Artist Club" & "Little Yogi Club."
Junior Artist Club
- In our Junior Artist Club children will enjoy spending the day learning lots of new artistic skills, including how to paint with wax resist, tissue papers and salt to create their own painting.
- The children will learn to see elements such as line, shape, colour and composition.
- Using a range of materials: oil pastels, tempera paint, water-colours, pencil, clay, fabric paints, wax…..the list goes on, our program will go beyond doodling with markers or crayons in the process of making art.
Little Yogi Club
- Little Yogi Club features theme based yoga, outdoor games both traditional and modern, dance and exercise.
- Our main focus is on yoga as it develops awareness of body, mind and breath.
- Activities under this program are planned in such a way to make children bodily kin-aesthetic and spatial oriented.
- Our program encourages children to lead a positive and healthy lifestyle.
All these areas are presented as different programs under the Elly Club. The activities in each club are designed to support your child’s learning experiences and can eventually create passion for their life time.
Students can be enrolled in one, or both the clubs at a time.
- Duration: 10 months
- Age Group: 3 to 6 years
- Contact: 080 25722464/74